Why Should Your Business Consider Moving to the Cloud?
Cloud migrations are when a company moves its data centers to the cloud, most commonly to Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure. Cloud computing services are most commonly known for their superior scalability, easy workflow, and IT support – meaning your performance can improve, while also reducing costs. Standard benefits of moving to the cloud include:
- Guarantees business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Greater reliability than on premise solutions.
- Less investment in support and maintenance.
- More built in security options.
- Delivers the ultimate remote work experience.
- You can access the cloud from anywhere, at any time, and on any device.
The Need for Cloud Migration Consulting
Cloud migration offers many advantages to moving workloads to the cloud, but how do you know if it’s right for your organization? If so, which cloud is best? How do you get there? Once you’ve moved to the cloud, then what? Mindcore’s Cloud Migration experts will take you through this process with confidence.
Mindcore’s Cloud Migration Services Help Your Team:
- Design the cloud model that fits your business needs
- Determine costs and timeline for the migration project
- Determine reoccurring monthly cloud costs post implementation
- Eliminate risks and pitfalls that could impact your business during a cloud migration
- Perform a comprehensive discovery which minimizes the risk of compatibility issues.
- Install and integrate 3rd party applications and legacy systems
- Re-educate your team and its processes to incorporate the cloud
- Plan and execute the implementation and deployment
- Design a training program for end users
- Assist with change management among the user base and key stakeholders