What is a Virtual CIO?
A vCIO, or virtual chief information officer, proactively instills technology processes, business strategy, and monitors the IT health and security of your business. This person is generally a consultant or part-time resource that works remotely to solve larger IT needs that benefit a business for the long term.
When to Consider a Virtual CIO?
- Information technology powers the modern business, whether it’s maximizing the use of your data, streamlining operations, or keeping your data secure yet still accessible. For businesses unable to staff a CIO, need a temporary CIO solution, or have an alternative reason that prevents having a high level IT strategist, a vCIO becomes a crucial resource for both your business’ growth and its sustainability. At Mindcore, our experience dealing with each and every element required in IT has enabled us to curate turnkey IT solutions for businesses of any size. Utilizing Mindcore for your vCIO, you can trust us to:
- Develop an in-depth synchronization of your business’s goals and its technology
- Create long term technology budgets for business planning
- Become a crucial resource for your business management
- Coordinate, negotiate, and contract technology management needs within your business