Disaster can strike your business at any time and the first 72 hours after a natural or man-made disaster could be the most critical of your entire career. Mindcore’s disaster recovery services in New Jersey and Florida are designed to ensure that you avoid significant downtime and your operations get back up and running as quickly as possible.
Our Disaster Recovery Services
We use best-in-class infrastructure, encrypted data protection software tools, education, and clear communication to keep your company safe and secure. If your business ever faces a natural or man-made threat to servers and data centers, Mindcore can provide you with complete IT continuity through a variety of high-quality services.
Store and recover your data as quickly and efficiently as possible with our data backup and management services. We will ensure your vital systems are constantly up-and-running and can be easily restored after an event.
When you move your data and applications to a cloud-based environment, you can access it from anywhere, on any device. Our cloud migration services offer more reliability than on-prem data centers, as well as more built-in security solutions.
With business continuity planning (BCP), we’ll identify any and all risks that could affect your operations, develop a comprehensive plan focused on key areas of your business, and coordinate across all departments and levels of your organization.
Our team will help you create an incident response plan (IRP) that outlines, in step-by-step detail, how you will respond to a cyber attack and determine who is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and acting upon information gathered from the incident.
Choosing Us Makes a Difference
Are you still having some hesitations about implementing disaster recovery? Check out all the ways we can protect your company when disaster strikes.
Custom Disaster Plan
We put together a custom plan of action so that you can start making moves to protect your company from future disasters
We help you bounce back from any disaster within minutes instead of months so that you’re always ready for when disaster strikes.
We help you isolate vulnerabilities so that you can keep disasters in check and stay operational in the midst of any disaster.
We help you protect your bottom line by shielding yourself from potential disasters while saving you time and money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Disaster recovery (DR) is the process of restoring a business’s IT infrastructure and data after a disaster. Disasters can include natural events such as hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes, as well as man-made events such as cyberattacks and fires.
There are two main types of disaster recovery: on-premises DR and cloud-based DR.
- On-premises DR involves creating a backup copy of data and systems at a separate location. This location can be a secondary data center, a cloud environment, or even a different office building.
- Cloud-based DR involves backing up data and systems to a cloud-based platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Cloud-based DR can be a more cost-effective and scalable solution than on-premises DR.
You should test your disaster recovery plan at least once a year, or more often if you make significant changes to your IT infrastructure or business processes. Testing your DR plan will help you to identify any gaps or weaknesses, and to make sure that your plan is working as expected.
Disasters can have a devastating impact on businesses of all sizes. Without a disaster recovery plan in place, businesses can lose valuable data, customers, and revenue. DR plans help businesses to minimize downtime and disruption in the event of a disaster, and to get back up and running as quickly as possible.
A disaster recovery plan should include the following key components:
- Risk assessment: Identify the potential threats to your business and the impact that they could have.
- Recovery time objective (RTO): Define the maximum amount of time that your business can afford to be down in the event of a disaster.
- Recovery point objective (RPO): Define the maximum amount of data that your business can afford to lose in the event of a disaster.
- Recovery procedures: Define the steps that you need to take to restore your IT infrastructure and data in the event of a disaster.
- Communication plan: Define how you will communicate with employees, customers, and other stakeholders in the event of a disaster.
Some common disaster recovery mistakes include:
- Not having a DR plan in place.
- Not testing your DR plan regularly.
- Not backing up your data frequently enough.
- Not having a communication plan in place.
- Not training your employees on disaster recovery procedures.
Disaster Recovery Experts in NJ & FL
At Mindcore, we provide our clients with leading IT solutions to keep them safe and secure at all times. Our IT consulting firms are based in Fairfield, NJ, and Delray Beach, FL, providing companies with convenient access to our disaster recovery services. To learn more, schedule a consultation today!
IT Company in New Jersey
Mindcore Technologies provides IT consulting and managed IT services to companies in New Jersey and throughout the United States. Our office is located in Fairfield, NJ, helping organizations gain a critical competitive advantage with our cyber security services, cloud services, Microsoft 365 solutions, and IT support.
IT Company in Florida
Mindcore Technologies provides IT consulting and managed IT services to companies in Florida and throughout the United States. Our office is located in Delray Beach, FL, helping businesses solve their IT problems with our cyber security services, cloud services, Microsoft 365 solutions, and IT consulting services.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Explore Mindcore’s Managed IT Services
From backup management to security updates, the mundane tasks required to keep up with your technology can be a tremendous drain on resources and time. Mindcore’s managed IT services are here to help along the way. We take over your IT operations and make them more efficient and reliable to help keep your business running smoothly. Let us help you keep your organization status quo with our managed IT services.